Friday, March 27, 2009

Philippines Part 5!


The last day before I left we took a trip to Pagsanjan Falls. It was very beautiful. It was so green and there were smaller waterfalls all the way because it had been raining. We had river guides that paddled us up the river and back down again. The were cute and kept asking us if we were having a good time.



Our guides literally "pushed" us up the river. They would hop out of the boat and push or just stick their feet out and push off the rocks.



People live up and down the river and these guys were out washing their clothes!







Me and mom heading up the river.





Dad and I in our lovely lifejackets in front of one the smaller falls.




When we got to the big falls you could pay extra to go up under. Wendi, Mom, Benny and I were brave enough to try. (Along with a cute Japanese couple who were intent on wearing their hard hats the whole time.)



Look how much fun my cute Mom had! (Look at the guide peeking over our shoulders. What a look!)


The brave crew in front of Pagsanjan Falls.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

What an awesome trip! Your mom and my mom are starting to look A LOT alike. It is kind of scaring me!