Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My 8 Favorite Things Tag

Joann (my sister from another mother) tagged me, so here goes!

8 T.V. shows I love to watch

If you've ever been to my house you know that I only get a couple of channels and they are fuzzy at that, so honestly I don't ever watch regular TV. So I will put down some of my favorites through the years; Bewitched, The Incredible Hulk, Simon and Simon, The Muppet Show, Designing Women, Seinfeld, That 70's Show, and Alias (Which I actually watched on DVD)

8 Favorite Restaurants

Johnny Carino's, Rumbi Island Grill, McGrath's Fish House, Wok-King Cafe, Chick-Fil-A (I'm addicted to their original chicken sandwich), Neil's (Fish Taco's baby!). Any new restaurant, I love to try new places. Oh and I'm under pressure from Nicholas to add the Moab Diner:)

8 Things I did yesterday

Got the kids off to school. I put my pressure cooker away for the year, yahoo! Went grocery shopping. Cleaned off the pile of papers on my counter. Went to work at Kidscare. Held down a screaming 2 year old during stitches, who kept saying stop, stop, stop! Came home from work and pretreated the chili stains on the kids' Halloween costumes. Watched 20 min of The Spy Who Loved Me to detox after work.

8 Things I am looking forward to

Aunt Angela's Halloween party on Thursday (always lots of fun), Getting Conner's class Halloween party over with, learning to make apple butter, Nicholas' 6th birthday (even though I don't want him to get older), going to lunch with my friend Cyndie, Thanksgiving, planting more bulbs, my 15 year anniversary trip to San Antonio!

8 Things I love about This fall

Sharing produce from our garden, salsa making parties, eating fresh veggies from the garden, kids' excitement about Halloween, planting new bulbs in my flower beds, the amazingly warm weather, Halloween parties, all the beautiful sight and smells.

8 Things on my wish list

Being more organized, getting the hall bathroom redone, getting all my painting projects done, becoming healthier, more time for just Troy and I, Obama the Antichrist to lose, getting a decent family picture, learn to make decent bread and rolls.

8 people I tag

Anyone who feels the need. No pressure ;)

1 comment:

Our Family said...

I have the same wish about Obama too! Hopefully it will come true tomorrow...Poof!