Tuesday, November 11, 2008

HALLOWEEN


I woke up at O'Dark thirty on Halloween to put the finishing touches on Conner's class party that I was in charge of. (lucky me) I was a little bummed to be up that early until I looked outside. The sunrise was AMAZING! Pictures never seem to do it any justice. I just stood at the window and watched the sun come up. It was a great start to a crazy, hectic, but fun day :)



Yes the boys were characters from Star Wars again. They love it though, and are such cute Clone troopers. (Even though they were mad at me for calling them cute! They are scary or ferocious or something like that, according to them!)



Troy dressed up like Luke or Obi Wan (or whoever) and hammed it up with the boys! He's such a good dad, I did not dress up, I was not in the Princess Leia mood :)



We went to Grandma Sorensen's of course. She was thrilled to see our 2 Clone trooper's.



Conner did most all of his pumpkin by himself. From the gutting to the carving. I was so excited for him. (Mostly because it meant that I didn't have to. I could watch him and enjoy!)



Troy enjoying the "cleaning o'the pumpkin"



Nicholas was concentrating so hard while he was putting his pattern onto his pumpkin. His brows were furrowed and everything. He is so cute!






>
MILLETT GRANDKIDS GROUP SHOT

5 comments:

Joanne said...

great job on the pumpkins! I am very impressed.

Our Family said...

I mistakenly called clone troopers, storm troopers at the trunk or treat we went to. The Dad totally explained the difference to me and then said..."Um, I think that sounded a little too nerdy" I thought in my head...Yeah it did. I love LaDawn's reaction at the door. Too cute.

sorensen formula said...

You are so right about the "clone vs. storm trooper" differences. I realized that I called the boys the wrong thing! (gasp!) I have quickly fixed this problem in my blog. (because that is VERY important ;)
Wendy thanks for reminding me, that was a close call!

Keersten said...

You guys are so great! You Christmas card was darling. I can't believe how big your boys are! We'll have to get together after the holiday craziness winds down. BTW, the Star Wars family picture is THE BEST!

AltJ said...

I highly doubt Troy can fend off blasts from two clone troopers without dismembering himself.