Monday, September 15, 2008

4th Grade Here I Come

On Monday July 28th Conner started the 4th grade. I'm a little distressed by this event, I mean when did he become so old and so grown-up? He was distressed that he had to start the 4th grade with a puffy face. He got stung by a hornet right between the eyes on Saturday and both of his eyes are very swollen! I was nervous yesterday that they where actually going to turn black, but he actually looks a lot better this morning. He is also not very happy that I am documenting this with a picture, hence the strained smile. Sorry buddy, mom's need to take pictures! So he headed off to school a little nervous and upset that he had swollen eyes. He came home from school very excited and the swollen eyes seemed not to have played a very significant role on the whole experience. 4th grade here we come!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You guys sure make cute kids!