Thursday, August 7, 2008

Are Pigs Flying?

I know that most of you are looking outside right now to see if there really are flying pigs. I know that it has taken me forever to figure this blog thing out, and please stand by as there may continue to be many technical difficulties. Everyone keeps telling me how easy this is and I guess we will have to agree to disagree, because I do not think "easy" is the word I would use to describe it. Of course I will concede that I am computer challenged, but I will not give up! I will conquer this computer beast. Now I cannot promise inspiration, witty comments, or even proper grammar and/or spelling. However, I can promise some darn cute pictures and the everyday craziness and randomness that make up us, The Sorensen's. :) So here we go!

2 comments:

Rich and Brianne said...

Oh Dawn, you are such a genius! So proud of you for making this work! :)

Lisa said...

YEA DAWN! I kept checking peridocially, and shouted out "HOW CUTER IS THAT!" when I saw your header picture! Creative and PERFECT! Can I just say, when I grow up, I wanna be Dawn.