Thursday, August 7, 2008

4th of July


We had a great time at the Curtis' for the 4th. We made homemade strawberry ice cream, barbecued, and played some amazing games of badminton. My husband has such form, I wish I had a picture for you! The kids had a great time swimming and of course we watched fireworks. We always have such a great time over at the Curtis' and are glad that they invited us.


Nicholas using all his muscles!


Troy enjoying every minute!


This is classic Chad. Reading, and highlighting while taking his turn making ice cream!


I love Nathan's face in this picture!

The kids oohing and ahhing over the fireworks.


1 comment:

Lisa said...

HAHA! OK, this made me laugh....look at the 2nd picture down and the expression on Nicholas' face. Then, look at the picture below that and look at the expression on Troy's face. Um, yeah, I don't think there's ANY doubt as to who his daddy is! OK, now I want an ice cream maker.