Monday, August 17, 2009

Apple Pie and the 4th of July Part 2

I really didn't get very many pictures taken for all of our activities on the 4th for both families. I guess I was having too much fun and forgot. Just know we had fun!


Okay, again we didn't have apple pie. We did have some of this amazingly yummy cake made by my sis-in-law Angela.


We also had some more homemade ice cream. It was raspberry, made from the berries in Angela's garden. Yes, she is all that and a bag of chips.

Then there was the annual badminton tournament. Conner did pretty well this year. Troy of course stayed true to tradition and heckled his sister Angela something fierce. I didn't get too many pictures because my skills were needed in the game :)


Nathan is now a police cadet. For real! Isn't he handsome? He had to leave and go work the Murray fireworks directing traffic and fighting off the opposite sex. It's a tough job but he assures me that he is up to the challenge.


This is his Uncle Troy having a little "badge" envy.


We had our own little fireworks display and Nicholas loved every minute! Again Happy 4th of July!

No comments: